Our client is looking for a Technical Integrity Specialist who has a minimum of 10 years experience in operation/maintenance in an Oil and Gas industry.
• Graduate engineer
• Minimum oil & gas industry [preferably onshore gas processing] experience of 10 years in operation / maintenance
• Experienced in all engineering disciplines, risk management, loss prevention techniques, Safety cases/COMAH reports, Bow Tie Assessments, LOPA, ALARP, SIL, etc.
• Experienced in leading world class HSECES/SCE implementation programmes.
• Sound knowledge of international engineering standards [all disciplines] & codes.
• Exposed to international Technical integrity best practices from Shell/TOTAL, etc. Led Technical Integrity IVB [Independent Verification Body] programmes for all asset life cycle phases.
• Developed professional technical integrity related manuals/ procedures /guidelines
Additional Requirements Job Specific:
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all international engineering standards & codes, loss prevention, risk related assessments.
• Well conversant with an oil & gas operating company plant activities & the key technical integrity requirements.
• Able to take sound technical integrity decisions in co-ordination with technical authorities, plant engineers, etc. to safeguard technical integrity of all GASCO assets.
• Excellent IT skills to work with MS office packages [MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Projects]
• Display analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Be able to show high-level communication, presentation, and technical writing skills. Illustrate a comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices and technology trends, especially in the technical integrity areas
• The incumbent is also expected to display the following attributes:
b. excellent oral & written communication skills
d.commitment to the mission
e.values and vision of GASCO
h.customer service orientation
i.interpersonal and teamwork.