- Offers company’s greenhouse and irrigation solutions to individuals, corporate organizations and government customers in Nigeria.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of greenhouse and irrigation installation contractors to ensure professional service delivery to the clients.
- Collaborates with central logistics to ensure cost effective management of departmental logistic activities.
- Disseminates technical information to key government and corporate officials and end users to generate sales.
- Monitors company product performance in the field.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be directed by the Head of Division.
- Ensures the recruitment and training of technical staff for the department, while ensuring that all departmental staff are fully motivated and empowered to contribute their best for the company.
- B. Agric in Agriculture. Practical field training in Horticulture and/or Irrigation is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant field technical experience in Horticulture, irrigation agronomy, with sales and marketing experience.
- A good knowledge of the greenhouse and irrigation market and customers in the country will be an advantage.
- Required Age: 28-35years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel extensively within the country.