We are looking for a candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
In this position, you will be working as part of a team of customer facing engineers, who support customers throughout the META (Middle East, Turkey, Africa) region. The customer support consists of both reactive issue resolution and demand creation projects, and performance benchmarking.
Responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Providing sustaining support to channel customers
- Technical enabling of demos to show case Intel technologies
- Event Support
- Performance Benchmarking and competitive analysis
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
Additional skills required include:
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives in required timeframe,
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieve
-Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
Technical skills required include:
- Desktop and/or notebook hardware familiarity (practical skills)
- PC hardware and software architecture familiarity
- Microsoft Windows Operating System familiarity beyond that of a general user
- Keen personal interest in computing would be an added advantage