OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: He/ She will work under the supervision of The Head Clinical and Quality Improvement Services in the delivery of quality pharmaceutical care and efficient supply chain management to ensure the implementation of the HIV/AIDS supply chain unification project in EHAI supported facilities. The incumbent will work with site staff to ensure delivery of quality pharmaceutical services.
Carry out supportive supervisory and mentoring activities to sites to ensure the following:
- Monitoring and updating the temperature chart in the Store and Dispensary.
- ARV quantification for Dispensary and Stores Stock.
- Dispensing Antiretroviral and Opportunistic Infection Drugs with Pharmaceutical advice and care.
- Evaluating antiretroviral regimen prescriptions to dispense the appropriate doses to patients.
- Pharmacovigilance documentation of Antiretroviral and Opportunistic Infection Drugs adverse effects in patients and the report of same to funders and NAFDAC.
- Filling the National Adult, New patient, PMTCT and Pediatric ARV Registers.
- Filling the National Daily Consumption Registers.
- Maintaining a FEFO principle in Stock rotation and Issue.
- Timely bimonthly CRRIFF report submission to SCMS.
- Submission of weekly enrollment into ART to funders
- Submission of trip and monthly reports as at when due.
- Will liaise with SCMS and other stakeholders in the logistics chain management to ensure at least 1 month minimum stock at all sites at any given time.