Responsible for developing and articulating solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from interaction with relevant business units across the customer's organization.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Cisco CCDP/CCDE.
- At least eight (8) years industry experience.
- At least five (5) years' experience in a Solutions Architect role.
- In-depth level knowledge of networking technologies, VPN, QoS, firewalls, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, EoSDH.
- Ability to work with OEM partners to create solutions to address complex technical needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess good relationship management and customer service skills.