- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Drive awareness of Globacom brand and Glo1 capabilities with international corporate and carrier clients.
- Drive sales order value and revenue growth from Telco / ISP/Carrier 1 Enterprise segments in Europe with specific focus on UK market
- Manage the complete sales process from opportunity identification, commercial negotiation, service activation, billing and invoice dispute resolution and trouble ticket management.
- Manage technical relationship with Glo1 Cable Landing Station and POP/Telehouse strategic partners, 3rd party suppliers and corporate /carrier clients
- Minimum of 8 years’ telecommunications experience with a recognized international carrier marketing international data, voice and IP services
- Combination of Technical and Commercial competency is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the African telecoms landscape is desirable.
- Must have UK work permit