-Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to customer locations
- May mentor less experienced sales professionals
Developed oilfield sales experience with preference to Oilsands/Heavy Oil sales.
Strategic selling and business management skills.
Demonstrated good customer service, presentation and relationship skills.
Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, desired Access as well.
Candidates should have related equipment sales experience and/or post secondary education in mechanical engineering, business administration and/or commerce.
High School diploma/clean drivers abstract required.