- Technical services for upgrade and modification of aircraft in revenue service.
- Assist in reducing repair and maintenance costs.
- Provide specialist technical advice for resolution of complex and/or unusual aircraft technical problems.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and/or holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence for 5 years.
- 8 years overall experience of which a minimum of 5 years in Technical Services function of which at least 3 years at Emirates type fleet.
- Thorough knowledge of latest technical developments and industry trends on respective Systems.
- Ability to analyse and synthesise the technical information for implementation in cost effective ways.