- Contribute to the design and development of specific M&E plans and program-level indicators for PATHS2 programme activities. Collaborate with other DFID SLPs and other donor programs to develop, track and monitor indicators related to project performance.
- Contributing to the development or adaptation of M&E tools, resources and processes in key thematic areas and across outputs of the PATHS2 programme.
- Plan all routine data activities and provide inputs into M&E annual workplan and revision process.
- Coordinate routine data collection from all programme officers, using project data reporting system.
- Provide leadership, including training on the collection, processing and analysis of all data collected and guide in the preparation of specification for data entry, editing, validation, tabulation before analysis.
- Collaborates with national data centres (NBS, NDHS) & other agencies, including SLPs, DfID health projects and development partners, as well as programmes to obtain data that are relevant to PATHS2 programme
- Collaborate with other line ministries in the State, NGOs, DFID, and other SLPs to support the implementation of the PATHS2 and State MoH M&E strategies.
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of information for PATHS2 at state and national (programme) levels.
- Collaborate with all HMIS & other data experts to ensure that PATHS2 programme data is of acceptable standard of quality, using data quality auditing and data quality improvement processes.
- Serving as key contact for information requests by responding to demands from staff, consultants and all other partners at the state and NCO level, and also assisting them to access available M&E and KM tools and resources.
- Participate in the preparation of required reports on M&E findings. Support training for staff and clients in the use of SMoH/PATHS2 M&E products, tools and resources.
- Maintaining an accurate up-to-date record and flow of information related to M&E and implementation of SMoH/PATHS2 programme at the state level, including a web-based electronic archive.
- Remaining informed on contemporary issues, best practices, and lessons learned in the course of implementing the programme's mandate that will contribute to and enhance the M&E of the PATHS2 programme.
- Participates in all project surveys, special studies, including operations research and evaluation studies
- Perform any other M&E or project related assignment as may be required of you
- (4+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's Degree in statistics preferred.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in data management, statistical analysis, information management, or other relevant analytical experience, especially in a health sector programme desired.
Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.