Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and maintain a comprehensive and effective monitoring & evaluation database and physical files for all program areas.
- Design and develop monitoring and evaluation plans, formats and reporting systems across program areas.
- Provide routine analysis to enable staff and management to monitor program performance and systems strengthening.
- Coordinate quarterly, semi-annual, and annual data analysis and reporting for all the program indicators.
- Maintain up to date accurate source documents for all program indicators.
- Synthesize and analyze data for summary and program reports on M&E findings.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the M&E data collection, data entry, filing analysis and reporting
- Produce a variety of written documents, presentations and visual representation of data
- Assist program teams to identify performance Indicators which will demonstrate project outputs, outcomes and impact
- Collect/collate and analyze performance indicator data
- Assist with evaluations and assessments
- Review and improve the M&E system in close collaboration with the program team
- Monitor implementation of the program to support effective use of resources
- Other duties as assigned.