We are looking for a Technical Specialist, Liaison to join our CSO Technical team in Dubai. Applicant is required to know Automotive Technical subject matter with strong interest in Automotive Distributor Aftersales, Technical Business particularly in the fields of parts recovery and technical reporting. Must have experience in automotive business processes from Branch or Distributor.
Technical Specialist, Liaison (TOYOTA / LEXUS Technical staff) will be accountable for an array of technical service, aftersales and field related duties as a part of the Customer Service Operations – Technical Division. The Technical Specialist, Liaison will be directed by the Technical Liaison Manager as to tasks and priorities.
Technical Specialist, Liaison is based in Customer Service Operations – Technical Division in Jebel Ali. He / she is expected to proactively support activity including; EDER Parts Recovery, driver, shipping receiving, misc and general support and general Distributor automotive business processes.
Technical Specialist, Liaison plays a key role in ensuring that TOYOTA / LEXUS vehicle EDER and Parts Recovery matters are properly handled from a hands on perspective. The Technical Specialist, Liaison must be able to work independently and as part of a team. He/she must have strong organizational skills. This position may require rotational and/or shared duties with other CSO-TD technical roles within the AFM CSO-TD.
- Manage Parts Recovery Center
- Perform Shipping and Receiving
- Ad hoc assignments as needed
- Cross train and learn the Technical Analyst role
- Provide lateral support to CSO-TD department
50/50 office and warehouse environment. Sometimes working from a desk terminal performing data entry, data collection, information exchange fulfilling requests from internal customers. Physical work will be performed indoors and outdoors. Normal physical activity associated with automotive service is sometimes required. Duties usually performed unsupervised, Environment is fast paced, dealing with time sensitive service matters that must be addressed with a sense of urgency. Cross cultural communication with technicians from other countries for product.
- Professional training or experience in Automotive Technology, Bachelors of Science degree in a technical discipline or formal training from an OEM.
- College or University graduate or 1 year in a professional automotive operation or OEM environment.
- Ability to communicate and publish quality related information.
- Previous automotive repair experience.
- Microsoft office and internet proficiency, advanced computer literacy
- Excellent technical communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly flexible, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Applicant is required to be an Automotive Technical person.
- A strong interest in Distributor Automotive Business is recommended.
- Strong PC Skills, MS Office complete suite: Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc
- Must have Driver’s License
Job-Specific Skills and Behavioural Competencies
Communication, Activity Coordination, Analytical and light Data mining and Data manipulation ie; chart and graph creation in excel, Good English, Time management, Problem solving, Decision making, Planning, Organizing, Ability to multi task.