Provide interactive customer care and solutions via phone, email, portal/online and facsimile to supplement refrigeration and Building (HVAC, Lighting, Power etc.) controls applications. This is done through troubleshooting problems in Refrigeration & Building Facilities’ controllers and achieving a satisfactory resolution with customers.
- Provide technical assistance to all customers through phone, email and fax with the highest level of quality and service.
- Maintain log sheet of calls and emails for proper reporting and review.
- Programming of controllers with the use of appropriate reference documents.
- Creation of Graphical Custom Screens using the standard tools and templates which include mapping of Graphical Instruments and installation into PC.
- Generation of weekly and monthly reports (log calls, emails, Controller Programming & Custom Graphical Screens) on time.
- Develop contents of the training modules and maintain the training materials in a common directory.
- Work with the team in system and process improvements and other value added projects as identified by the lead.
- Mechanical Engineering graduate with HVACR experience and basic understanding in electrical circuits ‘operation and components.
- Electronics & Communications Engineering graduate with basic knowledge of Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR).
- Electrical Engineering graduate with basic knowledge of HVACR.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in the field of HVACR including controls and instrumentation.
- Experience in Refrigeration Rack Systems and Supermarket Refrigeration systems.
- Basic understanding in Electrical circuits and can interpret Circuit diagrams.
- Basic Computer Hardware, Software & Networking (IT) skills.
- Excellent in English communications, oral and written.
- Excellent PC skills with MS Office programs.
- Willing to work on shifting operations which may include weekends with scheduled days off, to support the assigned business and customers.
- Must be able to effectively and independently function while maintaining a positive energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands.
- Ability to adapt to quick changing priorities.
- Good team player.