Oversees the support for frontline agents who are providing resolution to customers having problems using the Company's products. Supervises resolution specialists, escalation engineers, case mentors and controllers and dispatchers who are supporting frontline agents answering customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, chat, or online. Establishes and maintains systems that provide solutions to customer questions and problems. Reports new or recurring problems to design departments. Ensures representatives are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Analyzes and responds to operational, productivity, and/or customer satisfaction data.
· Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
· Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
· Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
· Resolves and directs technical and customer satisfaction issues to ensure a quality support environment and to obtain maximum customer based satisfaction.
· Responsible for achieving target customer satisfaction and resolution levels within the technical support organization, reducing repeats in calls and dispatches
· Develops plans and objectives and participates in cross-functional projects and business initiatives to improve operational performance for the organization.
· Assists in the development and implementation of strategic plans, initiatives, and direction.
· Works with customers and internal teams to resolve issues.
· Resolves customer escalations as appropriate.
· Accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and/or initiatives.
· Leads COD initiative execution.
· Contributes to policy/ program development.
· Impacts aspects of department or function results.
· Manages related costs and methods.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum 10 years’ experience in customer service or related quality management experience and 4+ years people management experience
· Strong operational and management background with proven ability to lead an organization in customer service and support, by providing clear direction and objectives to teams, as well as inspiring them to take on new challenges and exceed expectations.
· Concrete experience in delivering strategic solutions for call centers
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are essential.
· Excellent customer service orientation
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and take on multiple tasks
· Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data.
o Distills information from a variety of sources.
o Recognizes how individual data points fit into a situation as a whole.
o Identifies what additional data is needed.
· Anticipates operational issues and develops preventative measures.
· Solves problems impacting the area in a systematic and clear manner that can be understood by subordinates and colleagues