- To deliver standard and customized training courses to External customers and Internal Service Personnel.
- To assist Customers and Service with their Training needs by developing training and assessment documentation.
- To assist with the development of new training courses in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders.
- To assist with the setup and maintenance of the intemal Training facility.
- To assist with the marketing and promotion of training to external customers.
ROLE SPECIFIC SKILLS ATTRIBUTES
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Krones technology and its range of equipment
- 5-7 years field experience, specializing in Filler machines
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical maintenance/overhauling tasks in a Beverage packaging'Bottling environment
Qualifications and Education Required
- Mechanical Trade/Engineering Qualification
- Training and Development qualification
- Facilitation skills(preferably)
- Assessor and Moderation accreditation(preferably)
Specific Job Skills
- Learning and development principals and methods
- Strong inter-personal skills - team builder and participant
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- SAP (preferably)
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Good understanding of financial management and principals
- Good understanding of compiling training material
- Very good communication skills (written, presentation and facilitation)
- Build mutually beneficial relationships intemally and externally
- Facilitation skills
- Professional liaison with all levels of management and technical clients, both internally and externally
- Project leadership and mentoring skills to colleagues, client and students
- Possess a valid passport
- Able to travel both domestic and foreign
- Extensive travel throughout the Sub-Saharan region and Globally