- To provide Facilities Management support by installing, repairing or maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing work for project sites within the company’s management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining plumbing fixtures, appliances etc. for project sites as the need arises.
- Always ensure to review blueprints and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities such as domestic water systems and related devices.
- Ensure monitoring and testing of pipe systems and fix leaks for damaged equipment.
- Assist in reviewing building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Maintain a log book that has all details of repairs and checks performed for proper documentation and accountability.
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining water treatment equipment, piping and controls as the need arises.
- Respond to emergency breakdown calls at any time.
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining sinks, tubs and toilets.
- Monitor and analyze breakdown trends to identify recurring defects in equipment.
- Network and participate in meetings, trainings and seminars to keep skills up to date required to perform job functions.
- Directly responsible in providing reports (status of repair, activity logs etc.) for documentation and conveying information.
- Perform scheduled service on plumbing systems and fixtures for project sites to avoid client complaints.