- Diagnose Engine power performance
- Handle Gear box system, repair of steering column and fixing
- Repair vehicle suspension system
- Remove engine and re-fixing ;
- Repair brake system, injector in
- Cylinder engine
- Use GDS for diagnosis and repair;
- To prepare estimation
- Rectify vehicle over heating
- Replace timing belt and to verify all works done with fender cover to protect the body
- Diagnose electrical fault.
- Any other duties assigned
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance scheduling.
- Ability to use basic tools of the automotive trade.
- Ability to use manufacturer's manuals and schematics.
- Knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- Ability to clean and care for tools.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: S.S.C.E (Min.) & Tech. experience
- Experience: 11 years