Purpose of the Job:
To ensure reduction of breakdown on SMD and FRMD machines and achieve maximum availability and efficiency through provision of technical support to all SMD production machineries in line with best practices at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment
Principal Accountabilities :
- Provide technical support to production machines in SMD and other BAT factories
- Ensure maximum machine availability and efficiency though effective maintenance.
- Implement SMD weekly cleaning and monthly maintenance
- Ensure documentation of weekly cleaning and monthly maintenance carried out in SMD
- Provide in house training to technical operators when the need arise to improve technical skill
- Implement EHS audit recommendation on maintenance issues
- Attend to technical call out request from SMD shift managers
- Ensure spares are planned and ready for use according to machine planned and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Implementation of downtime analysis of SMD machines
- Ensure daily machine technical records are
- Effective and efficient deployment of resources
- Operates within agreed budget and manages daily production planning
- Updating production equipment and maintenance documentation
- Continuously looking for better ways of carrying out production process.
- Installing new and existing equipment upgrade
- Be willing to impact knowledge and training to new Technicians on production and maintenance of machines and equipment
- Demand and obtain regular feedback from TL to aid performance management
- Supportive to manufacturing team
- Ensure adequate communications among team members
- Communicate effectively with Team leaders and Technicians to enhance operational objectives