Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a Technology Consultant your role will be to:
- Analyse and understand a client's business problems
- Design and develop system processes using Microsoft technologies to help them achieve their business needs
- Work with our functional and technical consultants in a team to build the system.
- Consult with the client to test the system, and support them to go live with your new IT system
As part of our team, you'll benefit from working alongside experienced consultants, who will help to fast track your consulting skills and abilities.
You will be provided full training and study time to gain Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications to ensure you have the skills and confidence to fulfil your career ambitions. Technology is a fast moving world, so continual training and learning is a key component of our business to keep your skills up-to-date.
Career progression is encouraged at ST Consulting, allowing consultants to increase and vary their responsibilities and salary, ensuring they remain enthused and inspired in their roles. Regular reviews are held with senior management to discuss and review your progress and career aspirations.
Candidates who excel as a Technology Consultant are:
- Passionate about keeping their skills and knowledge up-to-date to engineer solutions that meet our clients' needs.
- a real flare for using IT to solve real commercial challenges
- Good communicators at all levels
- Keen to progress their career and take on early responsibility
- Organised and efficient to meet challenging deadlines
The successful candidate will need:
- A strong academic background: high achieving A levels and a Mathematical, Engineering, Scientific, Computer Science or Technology based degree. This can also be postgraduate degree.
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent commune
Qualified candidate should forward their CV to the email address through the HR Bedrocktechnologicalservices@gmail.com or send name, phone number, qualifications and location to the message box or to 08112774041 or 08128353277