- The Director Technology/CTO will lead a technology team made up of engineers , consultants, developers, software engineers to design, develop and deploy technology solutions to clients in key institutions in Nigeria.
- He will be the advisor to the CEO and the Board on technology
- He/she will seek and develop solutions that will keep the company ahead of the technology curve as the industry evolves and grows.
- He/she will ensure set goals & objectives are attained by developing framework, policies & procedures to guide the company’s technologyl operations while providing high quality services to customers.
- He will act as technology visionary for the company and will lead the company’s efforts at new solutions development.
- He will ensure the standardization of operations of the technology divisions in delivering services to customers
- He will ensure the development of new solutions and products that willl keep the company competitive
- Minimum Education & Experience: First Degree in Engineering, Finance & ICT related discipline with 10- 15 years’ experience in the sector. A second degree (MBA, M.Sc., and PhD) will be an advantage.
- Sound technology industry grounding.Ability to understand the future of the industry.
- TD/CTO must have an excellent combination of both business & technical skills to successfully
design & execute the business for clients.
- Entrepreneural mindset.
- He/she should be able to show ability to lead multiple technical teams including development, deployment / transformation, infrastructure and support functions in service of evolving business needs externally.