As a Technology sales account manager you will be also be responsible for:
- Developing strategy and sales plan to address the designated territory within the Communications sector named accounts
- Generate and follow up on leads, qualify leads and prioritise opportunities
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Drive implementation of sales and marketing campaigns for all Oracle technology
- Work with, and influence activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
- Ability to engage and liaise with customers and end users
- Maintain understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interpret its relevance to the industry sectors
- Maintain awareness of Oracle's current and future technology and application products and services
- Maintain understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sectors
- 3 - 6 years sales experience in the IT industry
- Track record of working within enterprise accounts
- A proven sales track record
- Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.