Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Telecommunications specialists focus on the interaction between computer systems, communication methods, and devices. They design video, data, and voice communication systems.
They may oversee the installation and maintenance of these systems, including their repair and testing. These specialists may also compile reports and records about the systems they oversee or have designed.
- Plans network installations by studying technical specifications; preparing an installation schematic.
- Establishes voice and data networks by programming features; establishing interfaces and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools.
- Verifies service by testing and re-programming circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying and correcting problems; conferring with engineers.
- Documents network by recording configuration diagrams and programming.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintains safe work environment by following standards and policies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.