1. Selling or Influencing Others — convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
2. conduct sales presentations with an aim to sell products or services
3. Close out sales and an ability to sell merchandise
1. Solicit orders from established or new customers
2. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
3. Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
4. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
5. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
6. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
7. Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
1. Specialize in making Cold calls and closing out a sale over the phone.
2. Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
3. Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Excellent Communications skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Microsoft Office package