Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors. May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects.
- May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player. Strong attention to detail.
BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 - 2 years of related experience.
Job: General Administration/Secretarial
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire