To handle the counter transactions and assist TSM/BOM running the daily branch operations and service delivery
• Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
• Handle the following transactions and provide services according to the laid down procedures and standard of service:
Customer Complaint handling
Rate board update
Internal & external reports
Adherence to till limit of N100k and floor limit of N2m
Other assigned duties
• Assist TSM/BOM to ensure all Operational, Compliance, Control procedure and guideline are properly carried out and adhered to.
• Comply with internal policies and external regulations and ensure all internal and external report to be submitted on time
• To comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
• Build up good relationship with all internal and external customers.
• Make effort to improve personal product knowledge and to acquire multi-products processing skill.
• Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level. To achieve established standard.
• Understand and follow carefully the Bank’s operational risk control standard underlying operating process and ensure the risks are minimized.
• Ensure timeliness of managing customer’s complaint.
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
A Good Knowledge Of The Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
• Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
• Good Knowledge Of Bank Cash Related Policies
• Bsc Form Any Recorgnised University