• Delivering quality services to customer via efficient and accurate processing, while projecting a professional and warm image in all interpersonal dealings.
• To ensure compliance to internal procedures, operational controls and regulatory requirement in the processing of all electronic payments and collections.
• Processing of all daily counter transactions for deposit/withdrawals to savings, current and fixed deposit accounts (involving cash, cheques, passbook maintenance, inter-account transfers) and handling associated customer interactions/inquiries/complaints to a specified standard of quality. This may include servicing of Priority Banking customers at separate counters and may also involve a higher level of specified service standards.
• Cross-selling of simple products eg Fixed Deposits, Cards.
• Bsc from a Recognised University
• A Good Knowledge Of The Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
• Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
• Good Knowledge Of Bank Cash Related Policies