· Sells the organization's products and/or services to all customers in a geographic territory
· Expands existing customer relationships. Executes account sales plans in support of business strategy across dealer and distribution channels
· Supports counterparts in strengthening their relations in customer partnerships
· Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with distributors and direct customers
· With the distributor, develops growth or new business opportunities and supports cost initiatives.
Extends and expands sale of products and services to existing clients
· Leads, manages and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at all levels.
Establishes and maintains positive customer relations
· Insure distributor quality work with critical factory Distributor Annual Operating Plan (DAOP) initiatives for the business
· College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, engineering or a related subject
· Highly skilled in negotiations
· Skilled in account planning and customer interaction
· English plus European language highly desirable
· Powergen, Engine, Electro/Mechanical, technical product background highly desirable
· Distributor network knowledge required