There is a requirement for an individual to drive the acquisition of new business within the Government & Defence market place. Must have 10 or more years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience..
- Territory Manager will be solely responsible for establishing FireEye presence and driving sales activities in the designated geography.
- Territory Manager should be able to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Territory Manager will be responsible for working with the Regional Channel Sales Manager (CSM) on the Reseller Channel network within the designated geography.
- The Territory Manager must be comfortable selling advanced security to all levels of any organizations.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the HQ for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
- MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling into the Government Sector both Civilian and defence agencies
- 10 years and above of techno-sales experience with Government and Enterprise segments.
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other security solutions
- Strong leadership with contacts on C levels and influential skills is a must.
- Developing strategic customer relationships on all levels.
- Understanding of broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process. Must have the ability to develop and work extensively at the executive level.