We are currently seeking a high calibre Sales Executive to cover the Lagos area in Nigeria.
The role reports to the Nigeria Regional Manager, you will be responsible for growing McVities’s brand in Lagos from availability & visibility perspectives, with the support of the UB team and the local distributor.
The key area of focus is in the retail environment.
Most of the products are locally made but some of them are imported from the UK. The brand is highly important to our distributor, but currently lacks UB field support . The purpose of this role is to give McVities’s this required support in the field.
- Defining Visibility Standards, planograms and pos material
- Assisting the RM in setting must stock lists by channel.
- Contributing in the brand’s sku planning
- Following up stock availability
- Identifying with the distributors Sales Managers opportunities and new untapped potential channels of distribution.
- Recommend to RM Incentives to sales force or to the trade
- Makes decisions regarding implementation of sales plan and trade marketing activities to be in line with the agreed plans
- Be a key channel of communication from management to field force and vice versa and main contact with UB local marketing team.
- Exchange best practices within Lagos markets and in some occasions at Nigeria level
Of graduate calibre, you will have a track record of success gained within FMCG, Telecoms or Home appliances.
You are eligible to live and work in Nigeria.
You will also -
- Be Passionate, dynamic, self motivated and innovative with solid commercial acumen.
- Have as strong customer focus
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and influence.
- Bilingual, very good written & spoken English is essential. French or Portuguese would be useful.
- Computer literate to include Excel and Word
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Flexible to travel domestically regularly and periodically internationally and have a local Driving Licence.