• Is responsible to execute the tests and validation projects.
• Applies software engineering practices to ensure reliable project execution, product quality, and operational efficiencies.
• Applies quality principles in software inspections, verifications and validations.
• Setup test plans for the validation projects assigned to him.
• A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineer or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 3 years IT experience.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a quality discipline / compliance / IT audit work.
• Basic knowledge of EFT/POS business/applications for Embedded systems
• Experience in complex test scenarios with EFT background
• Test documentation
• Python and other scripting languages
• Test automation
• MS Office for test reporting
• Trace and Debugging tools
• Must be fluent in English
• Experiences with the following are a plus:
o POS (Point-of-Sale) terminals or other highly secure financial/transaction solutions
o Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) programming
o General device driver knowledge in the areas of serial, ethernet, USB, flash memory, displays, printers, wireless modems, Bluetooth, RFID, magnetic strip readers, smart cards
o Embedded Linux development
o Subversion (version control system)