You will be responsible for Operation of Laboratory & Quality Assurance System and Management of Test Equipment& Standards.
Experience & Qualifications
· Graduate Electrical / Electronics Engineer.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Testing Laboratory environment
· Experience in dealing with Customer Inspections and Acceptance Testing
· Experience of dealing with Government Regulators /Inspectors/Independent Laboratories
· Preferable: related to electric/electronic products
· Familiar with IEC Standards and their use
· MS Office Suite. Working with ERP Systems will be advantageous.