- Responsible for setting up the testing unit , bringing in best practices and delivery of all aspects of technical testing services to the Group, across a complex work program of projects, applications enhancements and support (spanning 500+ application systems across the group). Drive implementation of testing standards, methods and tools based on the industry best-practices for testing, and to optimise testing and re-use of test assets for the Emirates Group IT.
- Take complete ownership of establishing a centralised technical testing service across the entire IT work program for Emirates Group, including software and infrastructure testing. Manage technical testing competency to ensure they become the keepers of quality rather than testers.
- Responsible for roadmap and implementation for technical testing standards, tools, methods and processes. Manage all risks associated with the quality of software services provided, and drive improvements to agreed risk ratings and delivery of mitigation actions.
- Responsible for overall delivery of end to end testing of software and infrastructure solutions including functional/system, integration/interoperability, regression and user interface testing. Lead and mentor a world class testing team to manage all testing assignments across the work program and diverse solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 8+ yrs of management experience of which at least three years should be at a senior level in IT Testing unit.
- IT Quality Management
- Testing methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding of Test Automation
- IT measures and metrics (KPIs