Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned key Accounts , connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
He or She will liaise between key accounts and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned key accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key account relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key account stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather information to understand the key account's business needs
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional sales at existing key accounts with better prices, greater volume and supplying products and services not currently purchased from the company.
- Achieve assigned sales volume & margin in designated key accounts.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives
- Complete strategic customer account plans
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, logistics, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed..
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Degree in Marketing/Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PC proficiency.
- Fluent English is mandatory for this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short resume and cvs to email@example.com with a detailed report of why he/she should be shortlisted.