Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of fleet partners, and I/O drivers. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the rider experience through greater availability
while minimizing costs. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & inter-personal ability to manage partnerships.
This is an intense business side startup role & this person will work closely with our engineers in Lagos to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through scheduling, asset utilization, and driver incentive programs. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of their business.
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic fleet partnerships and driver development.
• Driver on-boarding and training
• Fleet management and scheduling (supply-chain mgmt)
• Heavy metrics analysis and product/process improvement
• Expansion planning/recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
• Operations/analytical or related experience
• Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
• Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
• Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or similar field
• Relevant experience in logistics software &/or car services is a plus.