Ticketing officer would be responsible for handling the ticketing and reservation functions of the office, as well as seeing to the smooth operations of the office.
Airline ticketing agents must be able to work varying shifts since airline ticket facilities are 24-hour businesses. You must be able to work shifts that include days, nights, holidays, weekends and sometimes overtime hours.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelors’ degree/HND
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very passionate on the job
- Ability to use discretion
- Astute manager.
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in a similar role
- IATA Certification
- Knowledge of computerized ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of ticket office operations and accepted accounting and record keeping practices related to ticket selling.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in organizing work of self and others.