- Answer inquiries regarding such information as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, and assign requested spaces when available
- Examine passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes
- Candidate must be accustomed with Amadeus, Galileo & Saver.