- Assist in developing and maintaining tool infrastructure including ITSM, ITOM and Workplace enablement toolset.
- Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications.
- Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades, solving problems, vendors relationship.
- Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements.
- Develop scripts, reports and other solutions for monitoring
- Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis.
- Provides 7x24 support on a rotating schedule.