Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Tourism officers maintaining visitor services, tourism officers are usually involved in strategic planning and development. Their work involves liaising with businesses, the public and public agencies, as well as behind-the-scenes preparation and planning.
- commissioning and/or producing tourism strategies and economic impact studies for implementation;
- lobbying the industry and government on strategic matters such as quality assessed accommodation, collation of national/international statistics;
- devising and coordinating marketing campaigns;
- undertaking market research with members of the public and visitors to particular attractions;
- providing a range of information on local resources and facilities;
- supporting the local tourism industry through providing promotional opportunities.
- Experience in producing daily and monthly sales report
- Knowledge of the aviation and airline industry
- Proficient in Mathematics and fluent in English Language
- Educational qualification:BSc.
- Professional qualification in Travel and Tourism or IATA/UFTAA certificate Candidates should not be more than 35 years old by 31st March 2015