Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- supervising staff
- preparing tourist or visitor information
- producing promotional material and displays
- managing budgets
- writing reports, business plans and press releases
- making presentations
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- undertaking day-to-day centre management and administration
- liaising with local businesses and the media
- market research.
- producing and commissioning tourist information, including art work, and writing press releases and copy for tourism guides/newsletters;
- setting up and attending exhibitions and holiday shows;
- organising special and seasonal events and festivals;
- devising and planning tours, and arranging itineraries;
- liaising with local operators, the media, designers and printers;
- managing staff, budgets and staff training needs;
- ordering products and services;
- providing funding and business advice and sending e-newsletters to local businesses;
- developing e-tourism platforms, including websites, and constructing business databases;
- writing and presenting reports for committees;
- planning and writing funding applications;
- product development;
- giving talks to local parties, community groups and schools, and handling media enquiries.
- tourism management;
- modern languages;
- media studies;
- European studies;
- urban/rural regeneration.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume/CV to the comment box provided or to the email address: voodakgroups @ gmail.com for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately.
(Only Lagos Residents To Apply).