Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Town and country planners organize our environment to make it a better place to live.
Planners manage our towns and countryside on everyone's behalf. They have to encourage development for the purpose of economic growth while at the same time protecting our environment and architectural heritage.
Their main role is to balance various needs (those of the environment, the local economy and the local population) and to come up with innovative solutions. There are also opportunities for planning support staff, who assist planners in their work.
- understanding population trends, to predict the demands that will be made on an area, whether urban or rural
- working with other professionals, such as architects, landscape architects, civil engineers, construction managers and surveyors
- liaising with the public and councilors, attending public meetings about planning issues, such as proposals for a new road or school
- knowledge of the legal issues associated with land use
- making policies and implementing them
- working both indoors and outdoors and presenting evidence at meetings
- objectively analyzing and evaluating other peoples' evidence
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .