• To contribute to the execution of a Client Access Strategy and formulate tactical steps towards implementation of the same.
a. Overall Strategy
• Execution of strategies across Client Implementation, Network Management and Channel Access functions
• Understand the dynamics of Client Access with a view to assess market trends, identify new business opportunities or competitive threats across the region.
• Capture competitor intelligence and regulatory information and use it to develop or reinforce our competitive edge
• Ensure continuous and appropriate level of engagement with stakeholders involved in the delivery of the client’s channel experience, to deliver measured improvement in channel delivery from service, productivity and risk management perspectives
• Sponsor group Client Access initiatives and ensure that action plans are in place to achieve targeted results
• Execute marketing collateral in line with business strategies.
b. Client Access Management
• To provide ongoing support into regional deals or RFPs and sponsor them to conclusion
• Drive utilization of all electronic channels and enablement of new functionality with clients
• Identify and market-size new business opportunities and revenue pools and articulate the channel capabilities needed to seize a share of them
• Actively participate in client events and functions, conduct client surveys to gain market intelligence, and communicate findings to the Head Client Access
• Execute the Group Channel Methodology (Standard Operating Model) and the key control standards
• Contribute to initiatives related to Client Experience Forums to entrench client centric culture
• Maintain stocklists of capabilities and points of representation of all physical and electronic channels supporting TPS clients
• Initiate enhancements on channels and networks to meet client requirements
• Manage client implementations, training and post implementation reviews to support and enhance client experience.
• Participate in training on new rollouts and functional changes
• Act as change agent to transform our profile in the marketplace
• Continuously contribute to product innovations.
• Efficient internal and external stakeholder communication and management
• Report and facilitate issues related to the performance of all channels in the country including the problem resolution process
• Participate and own personal development plans
• Ensure country compliance on audit, control and financial reporting standards as they relate to TPS Channel.
Key Performance Metrics (Not exclusive)
• Increase revenues through channel utilization
• Shorter implementation cycles leading to faster realization of revenues
• Management of dormancy targets
• Management and delivery of utilization targets
• Improvement of turnaround time of implementations
• Standardization of implementation procedures
• Documentary compliance
• Audit results across region