- Execution of strategies across Client Implementation, Network Management and Channel Access functions
- Understand the dynamics of Client Access with a view to assess market trends, identify new business opportunities or competitive threats across the region.
- Capture competitor intelligence and regulatory information and use it to develop or reinforce our competitive edge
- Ensure continuous and appropriate level of engagement with stakeholders involved in the delivery of the client’s channel experience, to deliver measured improvement in channel delivery from service, productivity and risk management perspectives
- Sponsor group Client Access initiatives and ensure that action plans are in place to achieve targeted results
- Execute marketing collateral in line with business strategies.