- Build relationship between lower and upper levels (i.e. between Authorize distributors and sub dealers), Support Trade partners and Sub dealers and link subs, retailers etc to Trade Partners and help nurture the relationship
- Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database update
- Ensure MTN product availability in channel is >95% at all times and provide weekly product availability report of all visited outlets during call cycles
- Ensure information from Distributor Account Executive on Trade Partners product distribution is confirmed and relevant Sub Dealers followed up and provide weekly / monthly report
- Resolve all issues/queries with regards to activations, products and promotions
- Direct all channel participants to MTN identified growth area within your territory
- Establish consistent channel standards including branding as per channel recommendation.
- Increase brand awareness - Signage, POS distribution and target 65% visibility in the channel of distribution (Trade marketing team will measure)
- Support all identified outlets with 100% merchandizing as appropriate and defined.
- Manage stock in channel and provide appropriate reports as follows;
- Direct outlets with stock challenges to identified Trade Partners to ensure there is no stock out within assigned territories
- Obtain list of SIM distribution by Trade Partners from Distributor Account Executives on an ongoing basis and report weekly
- Obtain and record info on stocking from ALL visited outlets in territory (where from, when, price, where to & why still pending >30days) and report weekly / monthly.
- Advice RSMs if there is need for focussed activity in territory to help move stock – As appropriate
- Provide training on site to Increase product knowledge
- Ensure MTN product availability in channel is >95% at all times and provide weekly product availability report of all visited outlets during call cycles.