- Reports to the Chairman/CEO
- Direct Report: Store retail Channel, B2B, B2D, B2C. Online Channels E-commerce Channel
- The Trade Marketing Manager will assist the Business with the development of the strategic trade marketing plan and maintain and update that plan as it transforms overtime.
- This position is responsible for developing assorted sponsorship, below the line sales activations for all sales channels and act as the voice of the customer back to the development, sourcing merchant and branding teams.
- The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for pop, pos, poue advertising resource allocation and event planning within the all company sales channels.
- Assist with the development of channel and customer selection modelling.
- Collaborate with channel team, program management and Mark-or activities to implement processes that execute the strategic plan at the tactical
- Work in partnership with branding and merchandise organisations to develop the assortment strategy and offer management processes
- Carry out relevant duties as prescribed by the Marketing and Customer Service Organisations of the company
- General strategic trade marketing plans and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related filed, Masters degree or MBA will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6-8 years work experience in marketing consumer electronic products in a fast moving retail environment or in an advertising agency
- Experience in developing and implementing alternate growth channels strategies
- Experience in architecting or re-architecting a sales channel or product line
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning as Marketing Manager or Head of Sales in a Consumer Electronic/Appliances or telecommunication industry
We provide a competitive compensation package and training