- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development.
- Proactively communication and build relationships with the global Marketing teams.
- Working with the brand manager and marketing manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication) for key accounts or special projects.
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales.
- Competitor analysis to senior management (Market shares, shelf prices, promotional activities, communication campaigns, PR activities, new product launches).
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Min. 8 years Trade Marketing experience (Hygiene category experience will be an asset)
- University degree in a business related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.)
- Nigerian ; or Afro-American but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood.
- Native Nigerian Pidgin English / Advanced English skills
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector (multinational company with Trade Marketing Management experience)
- Having skills in leadership, team management, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking.
- Having skills in using MS Office Programs.
- Being passionate, ambitious, success-oriented.