1. Supervise the day to day processing / delivery of all Trade Services products related to the Team with the primary purpose of meeting service standards and maximising productivity of the team.
2. Ensure compliance of all internal procedures and operational controls.
3. Assist Sr. Manager Trade Services in implementing changes to internal standards and procedures in line with development in the business.
1. Verify and authorise all trade services transactions of the team, within delegated authorities and TP system release limits (wherever applicable)
2. Verify contents of a transaction to ensure that neither customer nor Bank is placed at risk.
3. Meet turnaround times as per the Service Level Agreement & productivity standards.
4. Organise work flow to achieve maximum productivity.
5. Act as the primary point of contact for Customer Service Group and Customers for enquiries / problem resolution.
6. Monitor all transactions to ensure obligations / payments are duly met.
7. Monitor and report to Senior Manager, Trade Services all irregular items with a view to take corrective action for timely liquidation of such items.
8. Enhance morale of staff under direct control.
9. Comply with internal operating procedures as per Procedures Manual and other Group Policy standards.
10. Ensure that staff in the team are fully aware of the Outserve requirements and actively participate.
11. Ensure all charges are applied correctly and appropriate approvals are held for waivers.
12. Participate in the training and development of Trade Services personnel to ensure operational excellence at all levels.
13. Operational Risk Management.
14. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions to the Line Manager.
15. Ensure smooth flow of documents to SSC after pre-preparation of documents for scanning is carried out
16. Sign documents viz. LC, Guarantees etc wherever applicable
University Graduate preferably with Trade experience