Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
NNDPZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
* Posting payments into the general ledger accounts on a daily basis.
* Assist the payable office in processing vendors and petty cash payments.
* Carry out banking transaction involving cheque deposits, submission of letters.
* Maintain proper and up to date filling of all financial documents
* Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Maximum of an OND in accounting
* Must possess basic accounting knowledge.
* Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
* Work experience 3-5years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org