The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2015 and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
* Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the underlisted Engineering discipline.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.