This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
Master’s degree (MSC) in any Engineering discipline.
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.