The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA),in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas;
• Basic Bottling Process
• Industrial Mechatronics
• Automation and Process Control Engineering
• Machine Shop Operation
• General Fittings and Welding
• Utility Maintenance and Operations
1. To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
2. To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
3. To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
• Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions. • Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
AGE Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application