Summary of Job Role:
The candidate will assist in the:
- Planning and execution of technical works/projects
- Installation and maintenance of electrical power distribution lines and equipment
- Making and repairing joints in insulated power supply and control cables
- Planning, installation and maintenance of wiring from private homes to the power grid.
- In addition, successful candidates will be exposed to a rigorous training programme comprising on-the-job and formal classroom training to prepare them for the role.
- Minimum of National Technical Certificate (NTC) in Electrical and/or Mechanical graduate track.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a ‘Credit’ pass in relevant courses including Maths, English and Physics.